[Tis the season for gift-giving--and I'm thrilled to be able to share with my readers! I've got several delicious giveaways planned between now and the end of the year. Happy Holidays!]
[Which would be your choice? Maybe none of these? That's okay, too!]
I know that not everyone enjoys the same kinds of recipes that I do, so I thought it would be fun to give away a cookbook to someone and let the winner choose what s/he would like (as long as it’s available on amazon, that is).
I’ve compiled a short list of cookbooks that I own, love, or covet. Let me know which of these you’d like to win–or even one that’s not on this list–and I’ll send the winning commenter the cookbook of her/his choice via amazon (and while you may not receive it just in time for Christmas, it will make a great start to the new year in your mailbox!).
Here’s my list of top choices, in alphabetical order:
- 100 Best Vegan Baking Recipes by Kris Holechek
- 500 Vegan Recipes by Celine Steen and Joni Marie Newman
- Becoming Vegan by Brenda Davis and Vesanto Melina (primer with some recipes)
- Clean Food by Terry Walters
- The Conscious Cook by Tal Ronnen
- Eat, Drink and Be Vegan by Dreena Burton
- Enlightened Eating by Caroline Marie Dupont (one of my former teachers at nutrition school–great resource book/cookbook)
- Go Dairy Free by Alisa Marie Fleming
- The Ice Dream Cookbook by Rachel Albert-Matesz
- My Sweet Vegan by Hannah Kaminsky
- Quick and Easy Vegan Comfort Food by Alicia Simpson
- Sweet Freedom by Ricki Heller (what kind of author would I be if I didn’t include my own book in a list of favorites?)
- The Urban Vegan by Dynise Balcavage
- Vegan Brunch by Isa Chandra Moskowitz
- Vegan Soups and Hearty Stews for All Seasons by Nava Atlas
- Vegan Yum-Yum by Lauren Ulm
To win, simply leave a comment at the bottom of this post telling me which book you’d like, and why.
Contest is open worldwide.
The giveaway window is fairly short–only until midnight, December 24th–so get those entries in and spread the word! After the 24th, I’ll choose a winner at random and announce it on the blog on the 25th. Merry Christmas!
Extra entries can be earned through any of the following (then come back here and comment again to let me know you’ve done so):
- Tweet on twitter
- Post on Facebook
- Post on your own blog
- Send an email to someone who’d be interested in entering, telling them about this giveaway–and either forward or cc me at dietdessertdogsATgmailDOTcom (but don’t forget to come back and comment here–it will make tallying entries much easier for me)
Good luck, everyone! Here’s to ending the year with some great new recipes!