With up to 3 of every 4 people in the US and Canada affected by this symptom, it’s important to determine whether candida is a factor .
In today’s video, I talk about the little-known symptoms of food allergies as it relates to candida overgrowth.
- The immune system–in a nutshell.
- Why your immune system may mess up when candida is involved.
- The one condition common among people with candida that also leads to allergies.
- What to do so you can still eat well with multiple food allergies.
- Why you may experience sudden and increased food allergies or sensitivities.
- The Sweet Life Club (ongoing support for sugar-free, gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free living)
- Living Candida-Free (Book)
- Living Candida Free (free Facebook group)
- Anti-Candida Digital Cookbooks
- Candida Diet Individual Coaching
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Video: Little Known Candida Symptoms, Part 3: Allergies
Disclosure: Links in this post may be affiliate links. If you choose to purchase using those links, at no cost to you, I will receive a small percentage of the sale, which I use to support myself and keep this site running. So, thank you for supporting rickiheller.com this way!
Subscribe for recipes and more about living well without sugar, gluten, eggs or dairy! Click here to subscribe to RickiHeller.com via email. You’ll receive emails sharing recipes and videos as soon as they’re posted, plus weekly updates and news about upcoming events. A healthy lifestyle CAN be sweet!