With 16 recipes for appetizer, side dishes, main course and desserts, you’ll be able to enjoy a festive meal even when you’re watching what you eat. The Choco-Carob Frosting works beautifully to pipe decorations on birthday cakes, or spoon some Stevia-Sweetened Coconut Whipped Cream over Chocolate Pots de Crème for an elegant ending to a dinner party. And Nut Roast with Smoky Almond Gravy will even win over the skeptics!
After all, isn’t good food all about the taste, regardless of the ingredients?
Read a review from Alisa Fleming of the popular website, Go Dairy Free, here.
Here’s what you’ll find in the Anti-Candida Feast Ebook:
Tips on how to cope while on the anti-candida diet
- Recipes for:
- Carrot pâté
- Holiday Nut Roast*
- Smoky Almond Gravy*
- Crimson Salad with Pecans and Pumpkin Seeds*
- Stuffed Peppers with Pesto Risotto
- Millet “Polenta” with Roasted Garlic and Caramelized Onions*
- Simple Sesame Crackers
- Smooth and Saucy Ultra-Quick Tofu Scramble*
- Grain Free Lemony Almond Pancakes*
- Chocolate Pôts de Crème*
- Mini Spiced Cupcakes*
- Choco-Carob Frosting*
- Spiced Pumpkin Millet Pudding*
- Stevia Sweetened Coconut Whipped Cream*
- Sweet Potato Pudding
- Carob Orange Cookies*
* Includes full-color photograph.
Buy it now for just $9.95 USD (and download the book immediately once payment is submitted).
Get the Anti Candida Feast Ebook: