With vacation season upon us, more and more of you will be leaving home to travel. But what happens to your special diet when you’re away from home?
In today’s Candida Corner video, I talk about how to stick within your dietary boundaries and still enjoy a hearty breakfast on the road. Here are some tips on what to bring with you, and some of my favorite portable breakfasts. For tips about eating in restaurants on the road, see Part 2.
Do you have other tips you use when you travel? Please leave them in the comments!
Highlights and Links from the video:
- Food while traveling: breakfasts and what to pack with you
- Which four components are essential in a healthy breakfast-on-the-go
- What PINN stands for, and why your breakfast should fit this acronym
- Porridge, trail mix, cookies, and more sample breakfasts
- Candida Kick-Start and private coaching for special diets
- Almost Instant Grain-Free No-Cook Breakfast Porridge
- On the Go Paleo cereal
- Detox Cookies (in Living Candida-Free Sampler digital cookbook)
- Coconut Brittle
- Easy, Smoky BBQ Kale Chips or Irresistible Curried Kale Chips
- My YouTube channel
Never miss a recipe–or a comment from The Girls! Click here to subscribe to RickiHeller.com via email. You’ll get recipes as soon as they’re posted, plus cookbook updates and news about upcoming events! (“We love subscribers, Mum. . . almost as much as we love treats!”
[Disclosure: this post may contain affiliate links. If you buy using these links, at no cost to you, I will earn a small percentage of the sale.]