“I’ve been perfect on the anti-candida diet for over a month. When can I start adding back all the old foods that I had to take out?”
Or else something like this:
“I’ve been following the diet to a “T” for about four months now. Last weekend was my birthday and some friends took me out to dinner. I couldn’t help it–I cheated and had a small piece of birthday cake and a glass of wine. So what should I do now to be sure I don’t mess up the diet?”
What do I say to these people? In today’s video, I share my view about these types of “cheats,” as well as other reasons I think we need a change of perspective when it comes to healing from candida overgrowth.
Question: Have you ever “cheated” on your anti-candida diet? What happened? Were you able to return to the diet (or not) and maintain your health, or did your symptoms return? Please share in the comments!
- Why the anti-candida diet is not a diet
- How cheating on an anti-candida diet is different from cheating on other diets
- How medicine’s impression of candida and other fungal infections is evolving
- Why candida is like peanuts and crack cocaine
- How long to stay on the diet
- Can you follow an 80/20 or 90/10 rule with candida?
- The “Learn to Love Stevia” Challenge!
- The Sweet Life Club (ongoing support for sugar-free, gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free living)
- Living Candida-Free (Book)
- Living Candida Free (free Facebook group)
- Anti-Candida Digital Cookbooks
- Candida Diet Individual Coaching
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Video: Cheating on an Anti-Candida Diet & Other Myths
Disclosure: Links in this post may be affiliate links. If you choose to purchase using those links, at no cost to you, I will receive a small percentage of the sale, which I use to support myself and keep this site running. So, thank you for supporting rickiheller.com this way!
Subscribe for recipes and more about living well without sugar, gluten, eggs or dairy! Click here to subscribe to RickiHeller.com via email. You’ll receive emails sharing recipes and videos as soon as they’re posted, plus weekly updates and news about upcoming events. A healthy lifestyle CAN be sweet!