One of the questions I get asked often is, “How long will it take me to get better?”
Like you, when I was first diagnosed with candida, I was eager to find out the answer to that question. I wanted my symptoms to be gone, like, yesterday, so I could finally get back to living my life again.
In today’s video, I talk about the many factors to take into consideration when trying to determine how long it will take for you to heal from candida, as well as a fundamental definition of what it means to “get better” with this condition.
Question: Have you cleared your candida, or still in the process of healing? How long did it take you to get better?
- The two most common approaches to healing
- The best perspective to encourage healing from candida
- How is candida like other conditions like diabetes or chicken pox?
- The best way to assess whether you’re healed from candida
- Why I don’t consider myself cured of candida (even when I’m symptom-free)
- The ideal goal I’d aim for when clearing candida
- Factors to consider when you calculate how long healing from candida will take
- Some of my common triggers for relapse
- LOVE Stevia Challenge (starts June 5, 2017)
- The Sweet Life Club (ongoing support for sugar-free, gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free living)
- Living Candida-Free (Book)
- Living Candida Free (free Facebook group)
- Anti-Candida Digital Cookbooks
- Candida Diet Individual Coaching
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Video: How Long Does it Take to Get Better?
Disclosure: Links in this post may be affiliate links. If you choose to purchase using those links, at no cost to you, I will receive a small percentage of the sale.
Subscribe for recipes and more about living well without sugar, gluten, eggs or dairy! Click here to subscribe to RickiHeller.com via email. You’ll receive emails sharing recipes and videos as soon as they’re posted, plus weekly updates and news about upcoming events. A healthy lifestyle CAN be sweet!