Following an anti-candida diet can be challenging–no doubt about it. When I first started my diet, I was determined to make it work and stick with it, no matter what.
But, despite my best efforts, I fell off the wagon. . . with disastrous results. For those of you who may not know my story, here’s the abridged version, leading up to my lowest point on the diet, what happened, and how I got over it.
If you’re struggling to stick with your own restricted diet, whether an anti-candida diet, gluten-free diet, sugar-free diet, or some other special dietary regime, I hope this will help to show you that there is a way out.
Watch the video to learn more.
What’s been your own biggest struggle to stick with your restricted diet? Let me know in the comments, below.
- My lifelong addiction
- My biggest misconception after sticking with it for 10 years
- The “downfall”
- How it got even worse after my lowest point
- The turning point
- Why candida really was “the best thing that ever happened to me.”
- How to get support with your own journey on a restricted diet
- New Facebook group: Healthy Eating Made Easy: Eat Well, Live Happily with Food Restrictions
- FREE Top 10 Quick and Easy Anti-Candida Diet Recipes
- RECLAIM application form
- Candida Kick-Start program
- The Sweet Life Club (ongoing support for sugar-free, gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free living)
- Living Candida-Free (Book)
- Anti-Candida Digital Cookbooks
- Candida Diet Individual Coaching
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Video: My Lowest Point with Candida
Disclosure: Links in this post may be affiliate links. If you choose to purchase using those links, at no cost to you, I will receive a small percentage of the sale.
Subscribe for health information, products and promotions about healthy eating and holistic living, and recipes without sugar, gluten, eggs or dairy! Click here to subscribe to RickiHeller.com via email. You’ll receive emails sharing information and recipes as soon as they’re posted, plus weekly updates and news about programs and upcoming events. A healthy lifestyle CAN be sweet!