What’s it like to be dealing with candida for 20 years? How does that even happen?
I can barely believe it myself, but this month marks 20 years since my first candida diagnosis.
In today’s video, I talk about what’s been happening in my candida journey over the past two decades since I was first diagnosed. I’ll review what I did to address the candida in the beginning, what has changed, and my conclusions about the best way to approach a candida overgrowth for ultimate success and healing.
Question: Have you been dealing with chronic candida? How have you seen progress in your healing?
- Why Ricki is the “poster child” for risk factors for candida overgrowth
- What happened after a strict candida protocol
- What happened after my relapse 10 years later
- What if you have chronic symptoms? What does it mean for your diet and your life?
- 3 areas I covered: diet, detox and discord
- How my diet has changed and what it is now
- Why you need to detox daily
- Why working on inner discord is imperative to healing
- Top seven takeaways after following the ACD for 20 years (starts at 26:45)
- New Facebook group: Food Restrictions Made Easy: Eat Well, Live Happily with Food Restrictions
- FREE Top 10 Quick and Easy Anti-Candida Diet Recipes
- Candida Kick-Start program
- The Sweet Life Club (ongoing support for sugar-free, gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free living)
- Living Candida-Free (Book)
- Anti-Candida Digital Cookbooks
- Individual Coaching with Ricki
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Tox-Sick by Suzanne Somers
- Video: Candida Diet for 20 Years: Update
Disclosure: Links in this post may be affiliate links. If you choose to purchase using those links, at no cost to you, I will receive a small percentage of the sale.
Subscribe for health information, products and promotions about healthy eating and holistic living, and recipes without sugar, gluten, eggs or dairy! Click here to subscribe to RickiHeller.com via email. You’ll receive emails sharing information and recipes as soon as they’re posted, plus weekly updates and news about programs and upcoming events. A healthy lifestyle CAN be sweet!