Do you feel as if your candida diet has caused you to lose your love of food? Do you miss all your favorites and feel as if you’ll never be able to eat them again?
That’s how I felt when I started the diet again in 2009. The problem was that I didn’t feel totally committed, not deep down in my heart and soul.
It’s totally normal to feel a deep loss when you first start your anti-candida diet, by the way. After all, for most people, the diet feels incredibly restrictive and removes all processed foods, moldy foods, sugar, gluten, dairy, eggs, alcohol, coffee. . . the list goes on.
It took a subtle shift in the way I looked at the diet for me to be able to go all in. And that’s what I talk about in today’s video.
Question: Have you been able to love your anti-candida diet? What did you do to embrace this new way of eating 100%?
- Moving from a professional baker using white sugar, flour, Crisco, etc to eating candida-free
- How I had to alter my baking and cooking
- How my experience teaching English as a Second Language helped me learn to love my new diet
- The one shift that can help you really thrive on your candida diet plan
- Other considerations beyond the diet
- Free ebook: Top Ten Quick & Easy Candida Diet Recipes
- Candida Kick-Start program
- The Sweet Life Club (ongoing support for sugar-free, gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free living)
- Living Candida-Free (Book)
- Food Restrictions Made Easy (free Facebook group)
- Anti-Candida Digital Cookbooks
- Candida Diet Individual Coaching
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Disclosure: Links in this post may be affiliate links. If you choose to purchase using those links, at no cost to you, I will receive a small percentage of the sale.
Subscribe for recipes and more about living well without sugar, gluten, eggs or dairy! Click here to subscribe to RickiHeller.com via email. You’ll receive emails sharing recipes and videos as soon as they’re posted, plus weekly updates and news about upcoming events. A healthy lifestyle CAN be sweet!