Last week, I went to the hardware store to have a new key made. Now, a trip to the hardware store by yours truly is, in itself, a rare occurrence, so I admit I’m not entirely familiar with the general store protocol. But what I encountered truly surprised me.
In today’s video, I talk about what happened and the different steps required for me to finally get the key (pictured in my hand, above!).
I realized that the experience provided a great reminder of an essential practice for anyone who wants to be successful on their anti-candida diet. I had implemented this when I first started my diet and didn’t even realize I was doing it.
I share this perspective in today’s video.
If you’ve been feeling overly challenged with living the anti-candida way, if you’ve felt like life isn’t as good as it used to be now that you no longer eat sugar or gluten, or if you’re generally feeling down about having to switch to this way of eating, this video will be helpful for you.
Question: What do you do when you feel like giving up with this approach to clearing candida? Please share in the comments below!
- What happened when Ricki went to the hardware store for the first time in a long time
- The series of events that led to getting a new key
- Specific mistakes that were made along the way, and how they relate to your journey with candida
- How sometimes the answer is something small, and easy
- How you can influence the ultimate results of our actions and whether we stick with it
- Why having candida overgrowth was one of the best things that ever happened to me (seriously)
- Free ebook: Top Ten Quick and Easy Anti-Candida Diet Recipes
- Get on the RECLAIM program info list
- Free Facebook group: Food Restrictions Made Easy (mention that you learned about it here!)
- Candida Kick-Start program
- The Sweet Life Club (ongoing support for sugar-free, gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free living)
- Living Candida-Free (Book)
- Anti-Candida Digital Cookbooks
- Candida Diet Individual Coaching
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Disclosure: Links in this post may be affiliate links. If you choose to purchase using those links, at no cost to you, I will receive a small percentage of the sale.
Subscribe for recipes and more about living well without sugar, gluten, eggs or dairy! Click here to subscribe to RickiHeller.com via email. You’ll receive emails sharing recipes and videos as soon as they’re posted, plus weekly updates and news about upcoming events. A healthy lifestyle CAN be sweet!
Leave a Reply