I hear it all the time.
“It’s too late for me, I’ll never be able to change.”
“I’m too old.”
“I’m too set in my ways to completely change the way I eat.”
When people are faced with the changes required to stick with a candida diet, sometimes it feels as if you’re facing an impossible task.
Today’s video discusses whether or not that’s always true, and shares an inspiring story about one of my clients, Carol.
Tell me in the comments: Does sticking with a candida diet feel impossible, or at least incredibly improbable, to you?
- What we forget about ourselves as humans that makes us particularly suited for changes
- What about our brains makes us particularly opposed to change
- How I managed to implement a 100% compliant candida diet even when I didn’t really want to
- What changed that allowed me to live happily with the diet
- What kinds of changes candida brought into my life
- When you really are too old to change.
- Carol’s story
- Sign up for the free masterclass, “5 STEPS TO STICK WITH IT WHILE CLEARING CANDIDA–So You Can Love Your Food, Reclaim Your Health and Never Slip Up Again!” [Available ONLY until September 22!]
- If you’re interested in learning more about RECLAIM, sign up for a Free Clarity Call with Ricki
- Free Facebook group: Food Restrictions Made Easy (mention that you learned about it here!)
- Living Candida-Free (Book)
- Living Candida Free (free Facebook group)
- Anti-Candida Digital Cookbooks
- Candida Diet Individual Coaching
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Video: When You Think You’re Too Old to Change
Disclosure: Links in this post may be affiliate links. If you choose to purchase using those links, at no cost to you, I will receive a small percentage of the sale.
Subscribe for videos, articles, recipes and more about living well without sugar, gluten, eggs or dairy! Click here to subscribe to RickiHeller.com via email. You’ll receive emails sharing content as soon as it’s published, plus weekly updates and news about upcoming events. A healthy lifestyle CAN be sweet!