So often at the holidays, I hear from people who worry that they’ll give in to their own cravings to eat all the holiday foods. More often than not, though, many people do just fine when they’re on their own; it’s only when they find themselves with other people that the temptation feels too big to handle and the cave.
What is it about other people’s requests or insistence that pushes us to eat? Why are they so influential? In many cases, you might not be as easily influenced if you weren’t also dealing with candida.
In today’s video, I talk about the different ways that candida can have an impact on your behavior–sometimes in ways you might not realize consciously. This will also affect how you feel about others’ insistence that you eat, and what you do or don’t do about it.
If you’re worried about how you’ll navigate the holiday period, take a look at today’s new video and follow the suggestions about how to stay strong when you feel like others are having too great of an influence on you.
Question: Do you feel that your candida influences what you think and do? Do you ever feel as if you are more sensitive to others’ needs than the average person?
- The relationship between candida and your general environment
- The connection between your energetic “vibe” and your health
- Traditional Chinese medicine’s take on illness and candida
- Louise Hay’s You Can Heal Your Life
- Louise Hay’s explanation of candida
- Parallels between candida the organism and how it affects your behavior
- What to do if you feel you’re too influenced by other people’s wishes, especially at the holidays
- Get the Sweet Life Thanksgiving cookbook for your own full, candida-friendly Thanksgiving menu!
- Easy as Pie Thanksgiving Prep mini-course so you can be 100% prepared, stress-free!
- ONLY UNTIL THANKSGIVING: Sweet Life Thanksgiving Prep Mini-Course! Have a stress-free Thanksgiving that’s entirely candida-friendly! We go through every step of prep, what you need to know, and every recipe you’ll need for a “free-from” feast that everyone will love. Join us here.
- FREE Facebook group: Food Restrictions Made Easy (mention that you learned about it here!)
- Candida Kick-Start program
- The Sweet Life Club
- Living Candida-Free (Book)
- Living Candida Free (free Facebook group)
- Anti-Candida Digital Cookbooks
- Candida Diet Individual Coaching
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Video: How Candida Influences Your Behavior
Disclosure: Links in this post may be affiliate links. If you choose to purchase using those links, at no cost to you, I will receive a small percentage of the sale.
Subscribe for recipes and more about living well without sugar, gluten, eggs or dairy! Click here to subscribe to RickiHeller.com via email. You’ll receive emails sharing recipes and videos as soon as they’re posted, plus weekly updates and news about upcoming events. A healthy lifestyle CAN be sweet!