Recently, one of the new members in my Facebook group, Food Restrictions Made Easy, asked this question:
“I’ve been on the anti-candida diet for several weeks now. How do I know if it’s working?”
It struck me that this is a question that might be on your mind, too.
For those of us on restricted diets, it’s quite common to feel worse before we feel better; in addition, there are no hard and fast rules about how long it takes for the diet to “kick in” and for the physical signs to arrive to tell us, “you’re better.”
So how do you know when the diet is working for you? What are some of the signs to look for, and how do you keep track of them?
If you’ve been wondering about whether your diet is the right one for your body or if you are actually healing, I talk about this and more in today’s video.
Question: Have you tried a diet that you felt wasn’t helping you regain your health? What did you do about it?
- The first question to ask to determine if the diet is making a difference for you
- My story: how I learned about my candida and the moment I decided to change
- The misconception most of us live with when it comes to our health, and why that needs to change
- How most of us try to alleviate the symptoms
- The one thing we need to remember when it comes to how long it takes to heal
- What to focus on to really see the changes that happen in your health
- Two steps to take that will help you recognize whether or not you’re getting better
- Why most of us don’t recognize when we are getting better
- JOIN US! “PS, I Love Me” Workshop to help you move toward self-love and healing
- Subscribe to my weekly email newsletter
- Free Facebook group: Food Restrictions Made Easy (mention that you learned about it here!)
- Coach with Ricki for one-on-one support to live well with dietary restrictions
- The Sweet Life Club (ongoing support for sugar-free, gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free living)
- Living Candida-Free (Book)
- Food Made Easy (free Facebook group)
- Anti-Candida Digital Cookbooks
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Video: How do you know if it’s working?
Disclosure: Links in this post may be affiliate links. If you choose to purchase using those links, at no cost to you, I will receive a small percentage of the sale.
Subscribe for recipes and more about living well without sugar, gluten, eggs or dairy! Click here to subscribe to RickiHeller.com via email. You’ll receive emails sharing recipes and videos as soon as they’re posted, plus weekly updates and news about upcoming events. A healthy lifestyle CAN be sweet!