You might not think of the way you deal with symptoms as a “relationship,” but there are many similarities. Do you treat your health with respect? Do you dump healthy eating when something “better” comes along?
In today’s video, I talk about how we sometimes consider our symptoms when we try to decide whether to continue with healthy eating or not. . . and how that can affect your body and well-being down the road.
If you’re not as consistent as you’d like to be when it comes to sticking with your healthy diet, you’ll find today’s video helpful.
Question: Are you having an informal relationship with your symptoms? How does this affect your overall health?
- A question to ask: do you hate your symptoms? If so, how does it affect the way you deal with them?
- Ricki’s story about her ex-boyfriend and how that relates to the way we assess symptoms
- Circumstances when you might dump your healthy eating
- Why our assessment of the situation might not always be accurate when it comes to “cheating”
- How to determine whether you should eat that non-candida food or not
- How our puppy, Zoey, helped me to clarify what to do about my health
- Another way to look at symptoms that appear suddenly or “out of the blue”
- Why healing takes time
- Set some goals around healthy eating for 2020 with the Create Your 2020 Vision workshop
- Subscribe to my weekly email newsletter
- Free Facebook group: Food Restrictions Made Easy (mention that you learned about it here!)
- The Sweet Life Club (ongoing support for sugar-free, gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free living)
- Living Candida-Free (Book)
- Food Restrictions Made Easy (free Facebook group)
- Anti-Candida Digital Cookbooks
- Candida Diet Individual Coaching
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Video: What’s your relationship with your symptoms?
- Related: You are not your symptoms
Disclosure: Links in this post may be affiliate links. If you choose to purchase using those links, at no cost to you, I will receive a small percentage of the sale.
Subscribe for recipes and more about living well without sugar, gluten, eggs or dairy! Click here to subscribe to RickiHeller.com via email. You’ll receive emails sharing recipes and videos as soon as they’re posted, plus weekly updates and news about upcoming events. A healthy lifestyle CAN be sweet!