There’s no doubt about it, we’re living in a new reality.
It might be one we didn’t ask for, and might be one that is throwing myriad new challenges our way–but whether we like it or not, it’s here.
How are you adjusting? Are you finding ways to carve out new routines for yourself, or ways to retain a sense of normalcy?
Part of humans’ unique place on the planet is our ability to adapt and change when needed. Throughout history, people have been able to inhabit new places, invent new tools, or compensate for physical weakness through our incredible adaptability.
In today’s video, I talk about the very first step that’s necessary to learn to live well in this “new normal.”
Because like it or not, it’s here, and those who adapt are the ones who’ll continue to thrive–and even grow.
[Apologies for the sound glitches!]
- Before we can get to starting something new, it’s important to ground ourselves in the present reality
- What we are all sharing in this unprecedented time
- Facts we need to note about the current situation
- What the human brain is designed to do in situations like this
- How the disruption of daily life affects the brain (and your emotions)
- Why what most people are doing may not be the best tactic
- What you should do as your first step to adjusting
- The most important thing you should ask yourself
- The best way to calm your brain so you can tackle the “new world”
- Subscribe to my email newsletter
- Limited Time sliding scale One-on-One Coaching with Ricki (March/April 2020 only).
- Free Facebook group: Food Restrictions Made Easy (mention that you learned about it here!)
- The Sweet Life Club (ongoing support for sugar-free, gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free living)
- Living Candida-Free (Book)
- Anti-Candida Digital Cookbooks
- Individual Coaching
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Disclosure: Links in this post may be affiliate links. If you choose to purchase using those links, at no cost to you, I will receive a small percentage of the sale.
Subscribe for recipes and more about living well without sugar, gluten, eggs or dairy! Click here to subscribe to RickiHeller.com via email. You’ll receive emails sharing recipes and videos as soon as they’re posted, plus weekly updates and news about upcoming events. A healthy lifestyle CAN be sweet!