When life is challenging, it’s natural to start thinking about all the negatives.
With everything that’s going on in our world around COVID-19 right now, it’s easy to slip into worry, anxiety, fear and more negative emotions.
But just because they exist doesn’t mean you have to stay there.
Focusing too much on negative emotions, or worse, allowing yourself to stay stuck within them, is actually bad for your health. It lowers immunity and it prevents your brain from doing what it should be doing now: seeking solutions, thinking critically and analytically, and getting creative around what to do going forward.
What can you do with these negative feelings? In today’s video, I share a technique to move yourself away from the negative and into the positive.
Because the last thing you want to do is stay mired in all that negativity, right?
- The most important fact to be aware of right now
- What to be aware of regarding your emotions
- What you absolutely should NOT do
- How our evolution is informing the way we feel in this situation
- How this crisis connects everyone together
- Why this might end up being a good thing
- One exercise you can do to shift your emotions to more positive
- Subscribe to my email newsletter
- Limited Time sliding scale One-on-One Coaching sessions (only until April 30, 2020)
- Free Facebook group: Food Restrictions Made Easy (be sure to answer the questions to be admitted)
- The Sweet Life Club (ongoing support for sugar-free, gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free living)
- Living Candida-Free (Book)
- Anti-Candida Digital Cookbooks
- Individual Coaching with Ricki
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Disclosure: Links in this post may be affiliate links. If you choose to purchase using those links, at no cost to you, I will receive a small percentage of the sale.
Subscribe for recipes and more about living well without sugar, gluten, eggs or dairy! Click here to subscribe to RickiHeller.com via email. You’ll receive emails sharing recipes and videos as soon as they’re posted, plus weekly updates and news about upcoming events. A healthy lifestyle CAN be sweet!