At the time of this writing, we’re still in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic; millions of people worldwide have contracted the virus. Scientists are working furiously on a vaccine and the general public is self-isolating as much as possible at home, “socially distancing” from others (maintaining at least 6 feet or 2 meters from each other in public). Some places mandate masks at all public places.
In other words life is quite different from the way it was only 2 months ago, and it may never be the same again.
As the restrictions lift, people may find that they are faced with new stressors and anxiety. After all, this is a unique time in history, and no one has any idea what will happen.
So, even though we know that businesses can start up again and that we may soon be able to attend public gatherings, none of those things will be as we remembered them. And what of the new risks attendant to all of this interaction with others that didn’t exist for the past 8 weeks?
In today’s video, I talk about what you can do about anxiety when you are faced with an unknown–and perhaps scary–future.
- Why I never worry about how my recipes will turn out any more
- How to interpret a recipe that doesn’t come out as expected
- How the anxiety around opening up businesses and workplaces is different from the anxiety of staying at home
- What can give you reassurance around the current situation
- How to look toward the end result of all of these changes for the best outcome (without driving yourself insane!)
- What your past experiences can teach you that sheds light on your future
- SIGN UP for a free clarity call with me to see how I can support you
- Work with me to ensure you keep your healthy eating on track during these uncertain times
- Subscribe to my email newsletter
- Free Facebook group: Food Restrictions Made Easy (mention that you learned about it here!)
- The Sweet Life Club (ongoing support for sugar-free, gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free living)
- Living Candida-Free (Book)
- Anti-Candida Digital Cookbooks
- Individual Coaching
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Disclosure: Links in this post may be affiliate links. If you choose to purchase using those links, at no cost to you, I will receive a small percentage of the sale.
Subscribe for recipes and more about living well without sugar, gluten, eggs or dairy! Click here to subscribe to RickiHeller.com via email. You’ll receive emails sharing recipes and videos as soon as they’re posted, plus weekly updates and news about upcoming events. A healthy lifestyle CAN be sweet!