Sometimes, a different set of eyes can make all the difference.
Have you ever had this experience? Think about the last report you wrote, or even the last essay in college.
You’ve checked and re-checked the text, ensuring that everything is perfect. Yet, when your colleague or friend reads over the contents, they easily point out one (or more!) typos that you didn’t notice.
Why? Because when you’re so immersed in something and have seen it dozens–if not hundreds–of times, your brain begins to assume that everything is a certain way.
In the case of your writing, your brain skips over the typos because it knows what you intended to write, and that’s what it expects.
But in other situations, your brain may assume that things are established a certain way even when they need not be.
Have you ever thought, “this will never change? It’s just the way I am. . .”?
If so, then you might want to learn a bit more about the role and value of a coach in your life.
Just like a sports coach, health coaches and life coaches work to help you reach your full potential, providing support and accountability.
But in my experience, coaches provide much more than that.
Today’s video is the first part in my series about how a coach can help–The Value of a Coach. In the series, I’ll be including those benefits that you might not know about or recognize immediately unless you’ve also worked with a coach.
There are myriad benefits to coaching, which is why I think that, in 2020 (especially in our current environment!), everyone could benefit by working with a coach.
I’ve worked with coaches in both a one-on-one as well as a group setting for almost 10 years now, and I know that my life would be much less productive, less focused and less fulfilling without them.
Listen in, and let me know what you think!
- Why we might be face-to-face with something in our lives, and still not see it
- The video I mentioned on selective attention (be sure to watch to end)
- When our brain’s selective attention is useful
- When our brain’s selective attention works against our best interests
- How a coach helped me with my business
- How a coach can help with sticking to your diet
- How just a tiny change can make a HUGE difference
- Grab the FREE GUIDE, 3 Simple Shifts to Stay on Track Right Now
- SIGN UP for a free clarity call with me to see how I can support you
- Work with me to ensure you keep your healthy eating on track during these uncertain times
- Free Facebook group: Food Restrictions Made Easy (mention that you learned about it here!)
- Living Candida-Free (Book)
- Anti-Candida Digital Cookbooks
- Individual Coaching
- Subscribe to my email newsletter
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Disclosure: Links in this post may be affiliate links. If you choose to purchase using those links, at no cost to you, I will receive a small percentage of the sale.
Subscribe for recipes and more about living well without sugar, gluten, eggs or dairy! Click here to subscribe to RickiHeller.com via email. You’ll receive emails sharing recipes and videos as soon as they’re posted, plus weekly updates and news about upcoming events. A healthy lifestyle CAN be sweet!