Have you heard that self-care is essential if you want to really want to maintain optimum health and allow yourself the best chance of sticking with healthy habits–including eating a healthy diet?
Well, I’ve heard the same thing. And while taking bubble baths or walks in nature are great, it seems to me that what precedes every one of those self-care tactics is something even more important: caring enough about yourself that you fit those activities into your life in the first place.
If you don’t already love yourself unconditionally, it’s going to be more difficult to take the time and effort required to set aside an afternoon for a spa visit or even an hour for a massage.
And what about the time it takes to plan and prep healthy foods? Making yourself a priority only happens when you are already a priority in your head.
So what can you do to increase your own perception of yourself and what you deserve in your life?
In today’s video, talk about an exercise here that I’ve used for a few years now, and it’s really made a significant difference in how I feel about myself day-to-day.
And equally important, it’s affected my own decisions about what I eat and how I approach my healthy diet.
Watch the video, below, to learn more about it.
- With our world in the state it is right now, it’s no wonder we are all stressed–and it can affect how well we stick to our healthy eating.
- Why my own slip-ups might be a bit different (but still concerning)
- Considering weight vs health issues and dealing with them
- An idea that came to me one day while practicing EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- How to practice true self-care and self-love
- A thought shift that can increase your own self-love
- One promise to make to yourself that can change how you feel about yourself (even if it feels weird at first)
- True self-care as it relates to your healthy diet
- FREE Guide, “Three Simple Shifts to Stick with It Right Now!” Sign up to grab it here.
- SIGN UP for a free clarity call with me to see how I can support you
- Free Facebook group: Food Restrictions Made Easy (mention that you learned about it here!)
- Living Candida-Free (Book)
- Anti-Candida Digital Cookbooks
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Emotional Freedom Technique
Disclosure: Links in this post may be affiliate links. If you choose to purchase using those links, at no cost to you, I will receive a small percentage of the sale.
Subscribe for recipes and more about living well without sugar, gluten, eggs or dairy! Click here to subscribe to RickiHeller.com via email. You’ll receive emails sharing recipes and videos as soon as they’re posted, plus weekly updates and news about upcoming events. A healthy lifestyle CAN be sweet!
I have yet to watch this video, but the description sounds pretty accurate, in my experience.
Ricki Heller says