Want EVEN MORE delicious, foolproof holiday recipes? Then grab your copy of my cookbook, Holiday Desserts, with 26 delectable sugar-free, gluten-free, egg-free and dairy-free recipes (including some of these!). Yours for just $10. Click here to get your copy now!
If you love the holidays like I do, it’s likely you also love. . . sweet treats!!
But that’s not the first thing people think of when they think “sugar-free” or “candida diet.”
I’m here to prove that you CAN have a delicious–even decadent–holiday season, and stay healthy, too.
Here are my top favorite sugar-free* confections on the blog. You can feel confident serving these to anyone–I dare them to tell the difference between these refined sugar-free goodies and those made with sugar!
See, the holidays really can be sweet. 🙂
[Photo credit for large photo and lower left corner: Celine Saki.]
*No, these treats are not entirely free of ANY kind of natural sugars–they are free of refined white sugar and higher glycemic sweeteners like maple syrup, molasses, or dates. Even on an anti-candida diet (designed to starve the yeast), you can still enjoy lower glycemic sweeteners in stage 2 and beyond.
While some of my recipes use stevia-only, many others use a combination of low glycemic xylitol or coconut sugar + stevia. If that’s not for you, no worries–you can find loads of entirely sweetener-free recipes all over the web, too. Enjoy!
Pictured, clockwise from large photo:
- Sugar-Free Sugar Cookies (recipe from Naturally Sweet & Gluten-Free)
- Holiday Cookie Chocolate Bark
- Dark Cherry Tiramisu
- Mint Chocolate Truffles
- Chocolate Peppermint Bark with a Protein Boost
- Holiday Nog
- Hazelnut Melting Moments (For ACD stage 3 or maintenance only)
- Cinnamon Crumb Coffee Cake (Panera’s knockoff)
- Raw Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
- Coco-Nut Shortbread Buttons (this recipe also appears in Naturally Sweet & Gluten-Free)
And not pictured:
- Rich and Creamy Carob Chai Latte
- Raw Gingersnap Cookie Bon-Bons
- Grain-Free Peppermint Nanaimo Bars
- Chocolate Caramel Bars
- Coconut Macaroon Cookie Dough Butter (spread–makes a great sandwich cookie filling)
- Chocolate Berry Swirl Cheesecake
- Granola Cookies
- Holiday Citrus Shortbread Cookies
Disclosure: Links in this post may be affiliate links. If you choose to purchase using those links, at no cost to you, I will receive a small percentage of the sale.
Subscribe for recipes and more about living well without sugar, gluten, eggs or dairy! Click here to subscribe to RickiHeller.com via email. You’ll receive emails sharing recipes and videos as soon as they’re posted, plus weekly updates and news about upcoming events. A healthy lifestyle CAN be sweet!