Welcome to Recipes a la Carte–created just for you!
I’ve been getting SO many questions about recent recipe creations, but many of them were slated to appear in my upcoming upcoming cookbook.
But as you know, sometimes we buy an entire cookbook for just a few recipes. NO MORE!
I decided, why not share them individually? That way, you can pick and choose ONLY those recipes you truly want. These truffles (or Easter eggs) will no doubt be part of your collection!
Chocolate Cheesecake-Filled Truffles (or Easter Eggs) are free of sugar, grains, dairy, eggs, corn, soy and nuts–a perfect indulgent treat for holiday celebrations, for your sweetie on Valentine’s Day, or shaped into eggs for Easter.
Whenever you make them, you’ll enjoy this indulgent treat guilt-free.
[Light, mousse-like chocolate “cheesecake” filling with a deep chocolate flavor, all enrobed in sugar-free chocolate coating. You won’t believe how easy–and how delicious–these are!]
[Here they are as Easter eggs! Same luscious filling, just shaped differently.]
After purchase, the recipe is yours to keep forever. You’ll be able to download, save, and print as you like!
These confections are
- Easy to make
- Rich, with a satiny-smooth chocolate cheesecake filling and optional chocolate coating
- Optionally nut-free
- Paleo-friendly, Candida diet-friendly (all stages), celiac-friendly, keto-friendly (if you eat chocolate)
To make them, you will need
Special equipment or appliances:
- Blender (high speed OR regular)
Extra ingredients to buy if you don’t already have them on hand:
- Raw cashews or raw sunflower seeds
- Sugar-free chocolate chips (you can use regular chocolate chips if you’re able to eat them)
- Food grade vegetable glycerin or yacon syrup (for low glycemic) or coconut nectar
- Apple cider vinegar
Please note: as this is a digital product, there are no refunds on this purchase. Please be sure you want to buy the recipe before your purchase!