How Can You Achieve Food Freedom?
Join the program and know that you'll get the knowledge, instruction, guidance and support you need to really make your diet stick.
With a community of people going through the same changes and experiencing the same challenges as you when it comes to living with dietary restrictions, you'll feel encouraged and supported.
Here's what you'll find in the program:
- Seven interactive sessions covering all you need to know to adopt, and stick with, your healthy diet. For the winter 2016 round, each session is presented live, so you can ask Ricki any questions about the materials in a LIVE Q&A at the end! Sessions are recorded, too, so you can watch again later--as many times as you want.
Our seven sessions will cover:
- Getting Intimate with Your New Foods:
Everything you need to know to recognize, choose and use all your new, healthy foods. Gain the mindset you need to really succeed on your new diet. Learn how to choose foods for a healthy nutritional balance, and how to decipher food labels so you know which foods are best for your health. And find out where to source all your new and healthy ingredients.
- Get Cooking! Replacing Gluten for Good:
Shop, cook and eat gluten-free like a pro! No more tasteless, gluey baked goods. Learn all about gluten-free flours, how to use them and replace them, so you can eat delicious gluten-free foods that your family will be happy to share.
- Get cracking! Replacing Eggs and Dairy with Ease:
Replace eggs and dairy in your foods. You can stop missing all your favorite dairy- and egg-based foods like ice cream, whipped cream, cheese, omeletes, quiches, even meringue, and which ones to use so your foods taste fantastic and no one realizes dairy or eggs are missing.
- Get the Sugar Out: A sweet life without sugar:
Eliminate sugar from your life--and all the nasty side effects it brings! Learn to recreate your favorite sweet treats in a healthier form. You’ll learn the different natural sweetener alternatives, which ones are best for you, how to use them, and how to recognize hidden sugars in your foods.
- Get Your Life Back: Saving time and money:
Strategies to streamline your shopping and cooking so you save both time AND money, leaving you with more time with your family and friends to spend the way you want--so you won't need to make two separate meals any more, either!
- Get Your Life Back: Socializing with Family and Friends:
Socialize and attend family events while sticking with your special diet. Learn to say “no” and respond to negative comments so you can stick with your dietary changes with pride. Accept invitations without worrying that you’ll stand out or have nothing to eat. And breeze through travel so you are always ready with safe foods.
- Get Back on Track: When Things Don't Go As Planned:
Deal with slip-ups, mistakes, and symptom overload so you can get back on track easily and quickly. Handle the physical symptoms that arise when your diet goes off track, and learn non food-related practices to help you stick with it so you can continue to feel your best every day.
- A private Facebook group with Ricki: Join a vibrant group of others also on a special diet, there to answer your questions, share your wins, help overcome your challenges, and cheer you on. Whatever your question or concern, it's safe to ask in our members-only group. You'll never feel alone with a question, and you'll always be able to find someone else who's "been there."
- Camaraderie and support. Meet lots of other folks who "get it" when it comes to special diet restrictions, and all the challenges eating differently can bring. You'll never feel as if you have to go it alone.
- Exclusive (not available anywhere else) tips sheets, information, guides, and more, updated on a regular basis and saved in the archives so you can access them as long as you’re a member. Learn about cooking substitutions, best health practices, and a variety of how-to's.
- Recipes that work for your restrictions, and for the other people in your life: You'll receive recipes covering key favorites and more, all without eggs, dairy, gluten or refined sugars. These tried-and-tested recipes have already proven that they're hits with anyone, special diet or not.
BONUS! Purchase the full program and you'll also receive:
- A copy of your choice of Ricki’s books, Naturally Sweet & Gluten-Free or Living Candida-Free, mailed right to your door!
- The complete collection of Ricki's four digital cookbooks (not available anywhere else!)
Are you ready to make the switch to a diet that supports your health--rather than undermine it? Then take the leap and experience Food Freedom!
Here's what people are saying. . .
Jodie Hodges Sweet Life Club Member
I just want you to know how much you mean to me. . . . I truly thought I was doomed to a life of misery but you gave me hope. I broke my Dr Pepper addiction . . . and lost the excess weight I'd been carrying for 4 years. I've never felt better. . . . I love the fact that I can have fruit and cacao without a yeast attack. Toe fungus is gone.
Holly Orban Private Coaching client
Did I tell you I made the Matcha Cheesecake?? YOWZA!! Absolutely incredible! I can’t thank you enough . . . . You have really changed my life for the better. And, I don’t think I told you, but I lost 13 pounds! Bonus!
Gretchen Dunoyer Candida Kick-Start participant
The incredible knowledgle, wealth of information that Ricki provides with the program... is just amazing. . . . Ricki also provides great information, support and encouragement to really change how you eat for the rest of your life.
L.R.Sweet Life Club Member
I made the chocolate pecan pie and the grainless pumpkin pie. . . Holy cow, they were absolutely amazing!!! My family was absolutely amazed at how delicious they were, and all sugar/dairy/gluten/butter/etc. free! I also made your brussels, sweet potato and green bean casseroles, and cranberry sauce which were also devoured. . . . Thank you for saving my holiday!
MaryBeth Pitt Private Coaching client
Working with Ricki was like working with a ray of sunshine! [...] Ricki is so knowledgeable and helpful with tips and suggestions and ways to make your new diet work for you. . . I went from feeling angry and unhappy about my new diet to accepting the changes I needed to make and feeling proud that I was able to add new foods and make things I never would have before…. I could not be more thankful or appreciative for your help!