Who says you can’t enjoy a full, delicious Thanksgiving menu just because your diet is “free-from” certain ingredients?
And who says you need to eat a separate meal from the other people with whom you’re celebrating?
[Chocolate Pecan Pie: grain-free, sugar-free, gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free]
This Thanksgiving menu will appeal to anyone–whether or not they’re on a “restricted” diet (in fact, they don’t even need to know that these recipes are all gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free and sugar-free!).
These recipes are part of the exclusive Sweet Life Club for anyone dealing with dietary restrictions. If you’ve been curious about the club, this is a great opportunity to experience the kind of recipes members have access to every month!
[Classic Green Bean Casserole: grain-free, gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free, sugar-free]
Here’s to your fabulous Thanksgiving–with “safe” recipes that everyone will love! One meal, for everyone at the table? Now that’s something to be thankful for!
This Healthy Thanksgiving Menu Includes:
- Collard Wraps with Raw Curried Carrot Pâté (grain-free)
- Stuffed Holiday Roast
[Stuffed Holiday Roast is gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free, sugar-free]
- Sauces & Sides
- Miso Gravy (grain-free)
- Easy Cranberry Sauce (grain-free)
- Killer Kale Salad (grain-free)
- “Balsamic” Glazed Brussels Sprouts (grain-free)
- Grain-Free Classic Green Bean Casserole (grain-free)
- Grain-Free Sweet Potato Casserole
[Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecan Crumble is dairy-free, egg-free, grain-free, sugar-free.]
- Cashew Ice Cream (can be grain-free)
- Frosted Pumpkin Cinnamon Blondies (can be grain-free)
- Pumpkin Buttercream Frosting (grain-free)
- Grain-Free Pumpkin Pie
- Grain-Free Chocolate Pecan Pie
[Classic Pumpkin Pie is grain-free, dairy-free, egg-free, sugar-free.]
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Swirl Muffins
Every one of these recipes is
- low glycemic
- refined sugar free
- egg free
- dairy free
- gluten free
- Candida-diet approved
A Sweet Life Thanksgiving digital cookbook is only available from September to October each year.