It’s almost Mother’s Day! Will you be celebrating this year?
While the kitchen is no longer the sole domain of “Mother” nowadays, I bet she’d still love a break from cooking on her special day. Why not prepare one of these special recipes for your beloved Mama, and show her how much you care?
Here are some of my favorite brunch dishes on the blog.
- Faux Kombucha: bubbly, fruity, totally yummy (all stages).
- Carrot Colada: Creamy indulgence from Shirley of Gluten-Free Easily (maintenance).
- Ginger-Mint Iced Tea: so refreshing! (all stages)
- Green Mojito Smoothie from my friend Tess of The Blender Girl (Stage 2 and beyond).
- Cool Matcha Latte: my favorite tea makes an appearance in this gorgeous green latte! (all stages).