If you’re dealing with candida, it’s likely you’ve got at least some of the most common symptoms. Foggy thinking, food cravings, or any kind of yeast/fungal infection is considered typical.
But what about some of the lesser-known symptoms? Sometimes knowing about these can help diagnose and treat a candida infestation, too.
In today’s video, I talk about the little-known symptoms of hair loss as it relates to candida overgrowth.
Question: Have you experienced hair loss because of candida? Did it grow back once your candida was under control? What did you do about it? Please share in the comments!
- How your hormones are affected by candida.
- The one symptom that almost everyone with candida has.
- A common symptom that might be the #1 reason you’re not getting better.
- Which drugs can affect your hair when you have candida
- What to do to reverse hair loss due to candida
- The Sweet Life Club (ongoing support for sugar-free, gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free living)
- Living Candida-Free (Book)
- Living Candida Free (free Facebook group)
- Anti-Candida Digital Cookbooks
- Candida Diet Individual Coaching
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Video: Little-Known Candida Symptoms, Part I: Hair Loss
Disclosure: Links in this post may be affiliate links. If you choose to purchase using those links, at no cost to you, I will receive a small percentage of the sale, which I use to support myself and keep this site running. So, thank you for supporting rickiheller.com this way!
Subscribe for recipes and more about living well without sugar, gluten, eggs or dairy! Click here to subscribe to RickiHeller.com via email. You’ll receive emails sharing recipes and videos as soon as they’re posted, plus weekly updates and news about upcoming events. A healthy lifestyle CAN be sweet!