In this LIVE Google Hangout, Jennifer will share her experience and key information on important points to remember when you adopt a gluten-free diet. Beware of the common pitfalls: not every food that’s gluten-free is guaranteed to be good for you! Jennifer will talk about why not all gluten-free foods are healthy, and the best way to eat a gluten-free diet.
This video was broadcast LIVE on April 28, 2015.
Topics Discussed in this video:
- types of foods to watch out for when you first go gluten-free
- why so many gluten-free products aren’t healthy
- the best foods to eat for a healthy gluten-free diet that won’t lead to chronic diseases like candida or adrenal fatigue
- why most gluten-free eaters are focusing on the wrong category of foods
- how to avoid too much sugar in your gluten-free diet
- Jennifer’s best advice for how to start a gluten-free diet for best results
Links to information on the video:
Jennifer’s site, Gluten-Free School
Jennifer’s recipe for Strawberry-Cucumber Salad
Get Jennifer’s FREE Gluten-Free Kitchen Clean-Up Guide
[Disclosure: this post may contain affiliate links. If you buy using these links, at no cost to you, I will earn a small percentage of the sale.]