Warmer weather means more vacations–and more travel. Or maybe your work takes you on the road more than you’d like.
When you’re busy traveling, what happens to your special diet? Do you feel as if you’re compromising your food choices because you’re not at home?
In today’s video, I talk about how to stick within your dietary boundaries and still enjoy delicious food in restaurants and hotels. Here are some tips on what to order and how to ensure it won’t harm your health, whatever your diet.
Please help expand the list of tips! Add your own best food-and-travel practices in the comments.
- New Facebook group: Healthy Eating Made Easy: Eat Well, Live Happily with Food Restrictions
- FREE Top 10 Quick and Easy Anti-Candida Diet Recipes
- RECLAIM application form
- Candida Kick-Start program
- The Sweet Life Club (ongoing support for sugar-free, gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free living)
- Living Candida-Free (Book)
- Anti-Candida Digital Cookbooks
- Candida Diet Individual Coaching
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Video: How to Stay on Your Special Diet While Traveling, Part 2
Highlights and Links from this Video:
- Video: How to Stay on Your Special Diet, Part One
- What you can do before you go
- What you MUST ask to ensure food is “safe”
- The best time to eat to ensure safe meals
- Tony Orlando and Dawn
- Sprouts Farmers Market Stores
Disclosure: Links in this post may be affiliate links. If you choose to purchase using those links, at no cost to you, I will receive a small percentage of the sale.
Subscribe for health information, products and promotions about healthy eating and holistic living, and recipes without sugar, gluten, eggs or dairy! Click here to subscribe to RickiHeller.com via email. You’ll receive emails sharing information and recipes as soon as they’re posted, plus weekly updates and news about programs and upcoming events. A healthy lifestyle CAN be sweet!