It can be a challenge to continue with your anti-candida diet through the holidays. Even if you’re not strictly anti-candida but are gluten-free, sugar-free, or some other “free-from,” the challenges are real, and having specific strategies to get you through the season are essential to sticking with it.
How can you eat well, continue to heal your body, and still enjoy delicious foods along with everyone else at the party? You’re about to find out.
Today’s video looks at how you can continue to eat healthy, delicious food that supports your healing–right through the holidays. There are 4 major points to consider that can help you to keep the holidays stress-free when it comes to your anti-candida (or any “restricted”) diet.
Question: What are your favorite tips to stick with healthy eating during the holiday period? Share in the comments!
- How to ensure you have something to eat no matter what’s being served by your host/hostess
- The best way to deal with well-meaning (read: nosey) friends and family
- Why MRI is your friend at holiday gatherings
- How to ensure your food is delicious and shareable with others
- Where to find a full sugar-free, gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free Thanksgiving menu that’s already been approved by “non-dieting” friends and family!
- The Sweet Life Club (ongoing support for sugar-free, gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free living)
- Living Candida-Free (Book)
- Living Candida Free (free Facebook group)
- Anti-Candida Digital Cookbooks
- Candida Diet Individual Coaching
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- A Sweet Life Thanksgiving digital cookbook
- Video: How to Stick with Your Special Diet Over the Holidays
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. If you choose to purchase using those links, at no cost to you, I will receive a small percentage of the sale.
Subscribe for recipes and more about living well without sugar, gluten, eggs or dairy! Click here to subscribe to RickiHeller.com via email. You’ll receive emails sharing recipes and videos as soon as they’re posted, plus weekly updates and news about upcoming events. A healthy lifestyle CAN be sweet!
Aubrey Ginsberg says
thank for your favorite tips , i will stick with healthy eating during the holiday period.
Ricki Heller says
Thanks, Aubrey! Good luck with it. 🙂