Sinus problems can indicate any number of ailments, from the common cold to seasonal allergies.
But did you know that sinus issues are also extremely common for people with candida? In fact, one expert suggests that up to 93% of ALL sinus infections are actually fungal in nature, rather than bacterial (which means antibiotics would do absolutely nothing for them).
In today’s video, I talk about the second little-known candida-related symptom of sinus problems.
- How candida can cause different types of sinus issues
- The link between candida in the sinus and oral thrush
- What to do about chronic sinus problems caused by fungi
- Which essential oils I like best
- What I use instead of a neti pot
- The best way to clear sinus problems caused by candida
- The Sweet Life Club (ongoing support for sugar-free, gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free living)
- Living Candida-Free (Book)
- Living Candida Free (free Facebook group)
- Anti-Candida Digital Cookbooks
- Candida Diet Individual Coaching
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Video: Little Known Candida Symptoms, Part 2: Sinus Problems
Disclosure: Links in this post may be affiliate links. If you choose to purchase using those links, at no cost to you, I will receive a small percentage of the sale.
Subscribe for recipes and more about living well without sugar, gluten, eggs or dairy! Click here to subscribe to RickiHeller.com via email. You’ll receive emails sharing recipes and videos as soon as they’re posted, plus weekly updates and news about upcoming events. A healthy lifestyle CAN be sweet!