To see what other people have to say about the book, click here for the Press page.
Sweet Freedom: Desserts You’ll Love without Wheat, Eggs, Dairy or Refined Sugar contains more than 100 original recipes for amazing sweet treats made with whole, natural ingredients–nothing artificial, and without additives, chemicals, or artificial colorings.
Ideal for anyone with dietary restrictions because of allergies or food sensitivities, for kids whose diets must be free of additives, chemicals or any other artificial ingredients; for vegans; and for anyone following a kosher diet (everything is parve).
Note: Sweet Freedom is NOT suitable for the early stages of an anti-candida diet, as recipes use maple syrup, Sucanat, dates, etc. (Though they can be enjoyed once you are on Phase III or maintenance).
Sweet Freedom’s recipes are all lactose free, casein free, low gluten or gluten-free (about 25% of the recipes are entirely gluten free) and refined-sugar free.
Sweet Freedom’s foolproof recipes prove that you can have your cake, and great health, too!
- more than 100 recipes
- every recipe accompanied by symbols to indicate allergens (eg., SF for soy free; GF for gluten free; CF for corn free; NF for nut free)
- recipe measurements and oven temperatures in both Imperial and metric
- Chapters include:
- I: Ingredients and Other Baking Notes (covering substitutions and alternatives)
- II: Breakfast Baking: Muffins, Rolls, Scones and the Like
- III: Cookies, Squares and Bars
- IV: Cakes, Cupcakes, Toppings and Frostings
- V: Cheesecakes, Pies and Baked Puddings
- VI: Raw and No-Bake Treats
- Full Index (of ingredients and recipes)
This book is NOT 100% gluten free (about 25% of the recipes are gluten free) and it is suitable for ACD maintenance only.
Don’t let dietary restrictions restrict your dessert intake! Whether you’re on a special diet due to food allergies or sensitivities, for religious or ethical reasons, or just because you want to eat a more healthy diet–Sweet Freedom can be yours!
Buy it now for just $14.95 USD ! (you’ll receive a downloadable version of the book)
Get the Sweet Freedom Ebook by clicking the “ADD TO CART” button below